Saturday, November 16, 2013

Coming soon!

And as the year winds down, I'm looking forward to two upcoming holidays: Thanksgiving and St. Nicholas Day!

Thanksgiving - Need a book for that? 

Gobble Gobble Crash! A Barnyard Counting Bash
Turkeys are on my mind these days as I'm preparing to share my book at Elmhurst Public Library on Nov. 23 with the kiddos coming to Saturday Family Storytime. 
Today I made turkey feathers!

You can find my book at your local independent bookseller, or here





St. Nicholas Day

Then, on the heels of Thanksgiving is St. Nicholas Day, on Dec. 6. You can find some interesting resources here.  

And of course, you can also read my book, Saint Nicholas: The Real Story of the Christmas Legend to the kids in your life. 
St. Nicholas: The Real Story of the Christmas Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment