Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Record Album

So, my friend Jane, over at Indiana Jane recommended this fun activity. You create your own record album cover. By going to various websites, you randomly find your band name, the title of the record, and the cover art. I'm not high-tech enough to figure out how to photoshop the cover art, but after doing this according to the directions, I came up with:

Ashley Heath (my band name) [which came from the Wikipedia site on the Ashley Heath railway station]

and "Life's not the movies" (my album name) [which came from the random quote website]

Pretty good, eh?

Directions:
1. The first article title on this page is the name of your band.
2. The last four words of the last quotation on this page is the title of your album.
3. The third picture on this page, no matter what it is, will be your cover artwork.
4. Take the artwork, your titles, and use a photo-editing program to paste them together.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:41 AM

    So do you have an album cover to show us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The art was cool, but I couldn't figure out how to paste it all together. You know my techo-challengedness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we could just pretend that it's the White Album.

    ReplyDelete