Monday, July 12, 2010

When Someone Dies: Find Comfort in Jesus

Whew! It's been a looong time since I've posted. I hope to get back to regular blogging, but for now, I'll just announce my other new release for 2010, When Someone Dies: Find Comfort in Jesus. This is a book for children on the subject of grief, published by Concordia Publishing House. Through the text, I tried to show that children may be comforted by the love of Christ in times of loss. The illustrations are gorgeous, and a lot of people are responding to the beautiful cover showing the reflection of the boy and his dog with Jesus alongside him. What a wonderful pictorial interpretation of this scriptural truth. Thank you so much to Peggy Kuethe at Concordia for her wonderful editorial guidance. She is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Julie! The cover art is beautiful! What a helpful book this will be to many. Thank you, and I thank God for all His gifts to you!

    ReplyDelete