Friday, April 13, 2007

Two Things Tonight
This evening, we went to the seminary lake (which, by the way, Jacob thinks needs a name--Lake Luther?) and visited the ducks and geese. We saw three mama geese and one mama duck sitting on nests. It was great. At one point, one of the mama geese got up to stretch her wings and we spied six or seven eggs under her, which were about twice the size of chicken eggs. It was great.

Then, I got an email with this link to see some cool pictures of Pittsburgh. I especially liked the fourth picture down of the four gables stair-stepping to the top of the PPG building. It's a cool shot. I also like the "city of bridges" one.

1 comment:

  1. Just my two cents, but I think, whatever we call it, we should say it's a pond. And, hey, Walden Pond has a positive reputation. But, then we remember that a pond with geese droppings, by whatever name, will never smell sweet.

    ReplyDelete